Tuesday 28 January 2014

Working from Home the Truth

 

 

©2015

 

The contents of this are drawn from my own experience’s, with the hope of saving you much frustration, time and money 

 

Working from home certainly appealed to me when I first exploring the internet for way to earn income by making use of my computer

As up till then I just used my computer to designing and printing compliments slips for the chap I bought the computer off

 

He told me I was good at this work and offer it to more people, but I think he was flattering me to keep me as a customer of his

However, I did attempt at doing letter heads and compliment slips, but when I printed some and sent them to a relation of mine, his feedback was discouraging 

 

To cut a long story short, I began searching online for paid work I could do from home, only to be bombarded by email containing amazing offers, and I began on a spending spree and filled the hard drive up to overflowing

 

If that sounds familiar, then you to have been searching for the same illusive desired goal

However, since the early days of my searching, many new sites sprung up offering way of earning money with a select few allowing anyone to join without cost or being greeted by upselling offers

 

Here I’m talking about mini job sites, were you offer to do a small amount of work for a small fee and then when established adding extra’s to boost that amount

Fiverr.com was the first of this kind and still the number one, it has been duplicated – imitated by so many other sites who could never hope to compete with the original 

 

A higher paying option, is to go freelance and find suitable freelancing sites, but you will need to be more of an expert in whatever field of service you offer and provide an impressive portfolio 

There of course many sites that mislead newcomers to the internet into believing anyone can make money online easily and offer such work as email processing (in most cases this is only a way of a company gaining your email and others who respond to the same advert you did 

 Yes, they may pay you but you need to pay them first, normally $25, which is what they pay you!
  So, in effect the payment is from others paying into the same system you joined, and not really the company paying

So, in effect the payment is from others paying into the same system you joined, and not really the company paying


  Since I wrote this article I found the secret to making money from FREE, through a training and hosting company, which offers all the tools and ongoing live training

This website also offers live monitors to help build your new online business,75 live monitors who help close sales for you

 

Join for a 30-Day FREE Trial



No comments:

Post a Comment